Annapolis Wiki Development
Development hub for Annapolis Wiki.
The purpose of the Annapolis Wiki Development page is
- to identify bugs that are being worked on
- to announce changes
Please use the discussion page to suggest changes, new features and to bring new bugs to the attention of the developers.
- Enabled PDF, MP3, and MP4 uploads
- Make links open in New Page
- Can play media files
- Security - only registered users can edit and only once email verification is complete
- Modify Display Title "My wiki: About"
- Add https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:UserMerge to manage multiple user accounts
- Logo on top left (Only appears in MonoBook and Vector skins)
- Added several "Guidelines" pages
- Added Copyright/Licensing options
Bugs Being Worked On
The following bugs/problems have been identified and are being worked on by the developers:
- Metadata - find a way to add information to uploaded files or when file is originally uploaded - date photo taken, copyright status, source (who took photo, or what collection it came from)
- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Apps/Commons/Category_editing FILEDESC
- Info boxes for categories of pages (person, place or thing)
- Josh & Andrew
- Format for text content
- No specific tenses, just refer to what perspective (from the journal of so and so)
- Standardization of texts?
- Based on feedback from curators